Tuesday, September 15, 2015

One Hundred Days Art Project Days 86-90

One Hundred Days Art Project Days 86-90
This is my journal for the #roundrock100 art project. I pledged to create fractal art every day for 100 days.

Day 86- August 26- Ice and Fire- I unexpectedly created two separate odd shapes, the puzzle-piece blob and the ultra bright glow. I combined them to make this scene.















Day 87- August 27- I experimented with the log_db variation, which makes a line of fern-leaf type patterns. I combined it with loonie, which distorts a small bubble. The combination resulted in some amazing patterns. 












Day 88- August 28- I liked how these turned out with the white backgrounds. The first one uses glynnsim3 to make a circular hole and then log to stretch it out into a line. The second one has a final variation with asteria, eJulia, and curl3D.


Day 89- August 29- More log_db and loonie combinations. I tried to make these look more 3D by adding bubble3D, zcone, and curl3D.





Day 90- August 30- I made a few entries for the Letter I&J challenge. I guess there weren't enough letter i variations, so they combined it. These both use idisc and julia variations.


No comments:

Post a Comment