Tuesday, September 29, 2015

One Hundred Days Art Project Days 96-100

One Hundred Days Art Project Days 96-100

Day 96- September 5- I worked on an entry for the JWF Facebook group letter K&L challenge.I used log_db, linear3D, and loonie. Adding a final log_db stretched it out into a repeating pattern.

Day 97- September 6- I recycled some older creations to make more entries for the K&L challenge. For the first one, I changed the proportions to fit the 2048x650 size. For the second one, I added more K and L variations and more layers to fill in the design.



Day 98- September 7- I worked on another entry for the K&L challenge. This uses my new favorite combination, loonie plus log_db. I added curl3D to one layer to make the ball in the center.

Day 99- September 8- from simple to complex.
I used a variation called LazyTravis to make this. The shape is simple, but the shadows show a hint of something more complex. The second one reminds me of bobbin lace, or maybe an old radio. It's a mix of juliac, idisc, and log_db, with several layers combined to make a more complex pattern.

Day 100- September 9- Wow! The last day! It was harder to get inspired today because I wanted to create something amazing and perfect for the last day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment