Tuesday, September 8, 2015

One Hundred Days Art Project- Days 61-65

Here are my creations for days 61 through 65 of the #roundrock100 art project. These are all created with JWildfire fractal software.



Day 61- August 1- Clasp-I like the braided look of this and I tried to choose metallic colors to go with it. I wish I could have it as a piece of jewelry.




Day 62- August 2- Theater- I used log to take a circular design and uncurl it into a linear pattern.




Day 63- August 3- Eclipse- This was my entry for the letter E challenge.




Day 64- August 4- Liquid Flowers- I started with a random flower, and noticed that the colors looked almost wet and shiny. It seemed that the settings for contrast, gamma, and saturation were in perfect balance. I kept those settings, but changed the flower. 



Day 65- August 5- Today I decided to use the Operators menu of the JWildfire software. With operators, I can do post processing of images such as adjusting the color balance or adding 3D effects. It's fun to go back through all of the pictures I have saved and see how I can transform them into something new.  


No comments:

Post a Comment