Monday, August 31, 2015

One Hundred Days Art Project- Days 46-50

For the #roundrock100 art project, I'm creating fractal art every day for 100 days. The software I'm using is called JWildfire. I've made lots of pictures but I've gotten behind on uploading my journal. Here are days 46-50.



Day 46- July 17th- I'm working on more black and white line drawings. For Apple Plate, I made a black and white line drawing, then filled in the colors using the Paint software that comes with Windows. Then I used that picture as a background for another fractal. For my second series of the day, I experimented with julias combined with polar and unpolar to create Polar Waves.
Day 47- July 18th- My entry for the letter C challenge- Cracklescape. I used 3 layers with crackle, checks, cell, circus, curl3d and more. I like the part that looks like a bubble that's landed, with a reflection.

Day 48- July 19th- Today's project was for the Fractal Fun Challenge group. I followed a tutorial written by Catherine Boyer on how to use phoenix julia with perspective. After I read the tutorial, I was able to make some interesting patterns of my own.

Day 49- July 20th- I continued yesterday's experiments with phoenix julia and perspective to make Phoenix Sunrise and then Split Purple (which doesn't have perspective in it).


Day 50- July 21st- Today I started off with a combination that I had never tried before. I used oscilloscope, log, juliac, and perspective. I liked how it created an asymmetric pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment